Thursday, March 15, 2012

I have recently moved from Arizona to Kentucky...far from my kids and grand kids...parents...and a whole lot of family. My husband moved here for work a couple of years ago...and it was time for me to be here with him. We do have his side of the family here. But...all of this is so new to me. My darling granddaughter suggested that I start a blog. Well I have pondered on that for a few months now. And...here we go.
I am hopeful that this will be a great place to find some friends, share some ideas and projects...and to get acquainted with some folks with like mind. So...no more hesitation. Living, after all, is a journey of uncertainties, not always knowing the how. Often times we just don't know where the journey will take us...but we just begin it and let it take us. Sometimes it is the journey of finding ourselves. I think I just might find out something about myself on this journey. A truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery on the detours.  We live a simple life here. I am enjoying the scenery and the simplicity.

Today I share a view of my journey...it is my backyard. Beautiful...isn't it?


Wishing you...
the gifts of simplicity in your own backyard!
Vee

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog...you need a follower's list...so I can follow you. Thanks for the darling pic's.
    Love,Deb:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister directed me to your blogs, and I am pleased she did :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracey!
      Thank you for taking a look...and for sharing your journey there in England. Love your pictures. I will check in on you as well.
      Have a blessed day!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving us a comment at Mom 'N Poppy's!